Hexagon clamping system and optimized head gearing and ball bearing for long service life make SURGmatic™ Contra-Angle XC and XL intruments your go to for smoothing the alveolar ridge to fixing implants, micro-surgery, ENT, retrograde apicectomy, bone splitting and much more.
Comes with light, and small head with internal cooling system will make SURGmatic S201 XL your go to handpiece.
• Hexagon clamping system: optimized head gearing and ball bearing for long service life (also compatible with burs/screw-in tools without hexagon clamping system)
• Reduction ratio 20:1
• Removable head, easy to clean
• EXPERTgrip™ for better grip and hygiene
• Small head with internal cooling system
• External cooling with coolant connector on the head
• Speed: 15 – 2000 rpm
• Maximum torque: 55 Ncm